Tuesday, November 20, 2007

New photos, visitors, etc

New photos are posted. They contain a marked change from my previous albums. Namely, some of them actually contain - none other than - ME! This is because the wonderful Stefan actually took some himself, enabling me to prove that I am actually in Paris as opposed to having paid someone to go around taking pictures for me.

Here is the link:
http://harvard.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2118026&l=9b879&id=1032

Stef leaves tomorrow morning (that is, if we can find him a taxi to get to the airport; with the strikes, taxis are about as rare as a Parisian non-smoker). That means that after almost ten days of near-constant company with various visitors, I am back to solo time. I have really enjoyed my visitors. As I wrote, it is great to share Paris. As a sidenote, I have decided that I am almost good enough now to run a tour company.

However, I do love my time by myself. I get up when I went, get to go to the gym or yoga as much as I want (indeed I find this severely restricted when visitors are here), and generally run things, only encountering opposition when in a more schizophrenic mood. And this is my last run of it. I will be alone from tomorrow morning - the 21st - through a week the following Saturday - the 1st of Dec. My time in Paris is slipping away like a diva's youth and good looks. Time to - what is that old saying again? something about seizing carp?